How do I invite friends?
You can Invite friends to play the game and be your friend on Dice Dreams by providing them your Dice Dreams Friend Invite link
Follow these steps to send your invite link to friends:
- From the game menu, press “Invite Friends”.
- A pop-up of a list of rewards will appear; then press INVITE.
- Select your preferred way of sending your invite link. You can post it on your social media accounts or send it as a private message to your friends.
Or, if your friend has already played Dice Dreams and wishes to be connected to the game, you can just make sure to add them through Facebook.
Invited a friend but don’t see them on your leaderboard?
We advise completely closing the game and reopening it. This troubleshooting step should allow you to see your friend on your leaderboard.
If after restarting the game you still can't see your added friend, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to refresh the connection between the game and your Facebook account.
If this fails as well, please contact our Customer Experience Experts for further assistance in adding them to your game.
Ready the following information for a smooth transaction with our team.
- Ask your friend(s) for his/her "Player ID" (located under "Settings").
- Include your Player ID.
Make sure to elaborate on who is who to avoid confusion and unnecessary back and forths.
Sent a friend an Invite link but did not receive any rewards?
There are only two causes to this problem:
- It is possible that your friend did not use your invite link to join or,
- Your friend is already a member of Dice Dreams (is not new to the game).
To ensure you win prizes from inviting a friend, make sure that:
- Your friend(s) has/have never downloaded or played Dice Dreams™.
- Your friend(s) has/have linked their Facebook account to the game.
If the mentioned requirements have been met but no rewards were added, please contact our Customer Experience Team for further assistance.
My friend keeps attacking me, I would like to remove him as my friend
Deleting friends from the game is not an available option at the moment.
Our developers are constantly working on adding this feature, and we hope to introduce this feature in the upcoming versions of the game to make your experience even greater!
As of the moment, we advise taking revenge on enemy players through the use of Attacks.
For information on how to take revenge, you can refer to our What are Cards Article.
Your leaderboard shows your friends and your rankings against other players. The Leaderboard has 3 categories: Friends, Country, and Global.
Your accumulated Crown serves as your Leaderboard score. The higher your Crown amounts, the higher your ranking in the leaderboard.
For more information about crowns, you can refer to our FAQ Article titled: ‘What are Crowns?