These issues may happen. Not to worry!
We'll have our best peons on the case.
In order for us to figure out what's causing the problem, we'll need to troubleshoot and isolate the problem.
Here are some steps to help you with this issue:
- Uninstall your Facebook app.
- Ensure that your device only has one Facebook account and that it is fully signed in. This includes accounts that are signed in via your Phone's browser (e.g. Safari, Google Chrome).
- If you have other accounts signed in via your Phone's browser, sign out of all of them.
- Close your device's browser completely and reopen it to check whether the account is set up to sign in automatically.
- Check to see whether the game has been fully updated through your app store.
- Clear the game's cache through your phone's settings.
- Restart your phone.
- Reinstall the Facebook app and log in.
- Open the game and try to log in via Facebook.
If you still get an error, please send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- A screenshot of the error message(if one appears).
- A detailed description of the issue.
- Your device's operating system(iOS/Android) and type of device.