The Dice Dreams™ team has created the following fair play policy to ensure a safe and honest play environment.
Dice Dreams™ Fair Play Policy
The following guidelines will be strictly enforced. The actions taken by Dice Dreams™ will be determined on a case-by-case basis, taking the seriousness of the offense, the user’s past history, and other factors into account.
Decisions made by Dice Dreams™ are final and will not be discussed with other players for privacy reasons.
Player accounts will be blocked completely once our system has detected:
- Use of the service in an illegal manner, encouragement or promotion of any illegal activity;
- Advertising, soliciting, or transmitting any false commercial advertisements or SPAM;
- Creating false personas, multiple identities, or multiple accounts to defraud;
- Exploiting, distributing, developing, or publicly informing other Users or the public of any error, miscue, or bug that is found in the game;
- Engagement in any fraudulent activity with respect to payment methods;
- Renting, leasing, selling, trading, gifting, or otherwise transferring your Account to anyone without Dice Dreams™ express written permission;
- Attempting to interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Service;
- Engaging in any act that Dice Dreams™ deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, including circumventing or manipulating these Terms, our game mechanics, or policies;
- Instituting, assisting, or becoming involved in any attempts that may disrupt the Service or any other person's use or enjoyment of the Service;
- Performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Dice Dreams™.
Dice Dreams™ Staff harassment or impersonation.
Dice Dreams™ Staff harassment or impersonation is prohibited.
Inappropriate Content: Account names and pictures must not be obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, offensive, objectionable, or harmful to others.
These terms and conditions will be updated on a continuous basis.